How do I take a Student Visaビザ取得までの流れ
What is a Student Visa
A "Student Visa" is required for long-term study abroad in Japan. There are various period of Student Visa, and if you enroll in Hiroshima Academy, you can get a Student Visa of 1 year and 3 months.
Flow until come to Japan
- If you wish to enroll our school, you should contact us from your school or directly at our school.
- Document screening
- Please attach the application form designated by our school, graduation certificate of your final academic background, and transcript and send it to our school by mail or email.
- We will visit your school directly and have a face-to-face interview.
If we aren't able to visit to your school, we can also have an online interview using Zoom application.
- STEP.04Preparation of application documents
- Prepare the documents required to issue the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and we submit them to the Immigration Bureau from our school.
Please check the Application Documents page for the required documents.
- STEP.05Issuance of COE
- When the Immigration Bureu isses a COE, Please pay the school fees.
We will send you the original COE as soon as payment is confirmed.
- STEP.06Obtaining a Student Visa
- When you receive the COE of original, please apply for a visa at the local embassy or consulate.
- STEP.07Entering Japan
- Welcome to Japan! And welcome to Hiroshima Academy!