Hiroshima Academy

How do I take a Student Visaビザ取得までの流れ

What is a Student Visa

A "Student Visa" is required for long-term study abroad in Japan. There are various period of Student Visa, and if you enroll in Hiroshima Academy, you can get a Student Visa of 1 year and 3 months.

Flow until come to Japan